Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
124 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What causes blisters on the scrotum?

Hello, I m just wondering if you can help me out. In my genital region I have lots of small puss filled spots, covering my scrotum and back of shaft. Also, after I wash that area those same regions become very sticky. In addition to this, my foreskin is very tight and when erecting will hardly pull back at all. Any advice?
Fri, 4 Aug 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

You may need circumcision to help with the tight foreskin, this would be difficult to treat otherwise.

The pus filled areas sound as though there may be a skin infection in the area. This may be treated with a topical cleanser and topical antibiotic initially but if there is no improvement then an oral antibiotic would need to be used.

Topical cleansers and antibiotics are available over the counter, they can used twice daily

I hope this helps
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

About 4 weeks ago i noticed a white pimple fever blister looking pimple on the bottom of my scrodum near my testicles it does not burn or itch and...