What causes blisters on the scrotum?

Hello, I m just wondering if you can help me out. In my genital region I have lots of small puss filled spots, covering my scrotum and back of shaft. Also, after I wash that area those same regions become very sticky. In addition to this, my foreskin is very tight and when erecting will hardly pull back at all. Any advice?
Fri, 4 Aug 2017
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

You may need circumcision to help with the tight foreskin, this would be difficult to treat otherwise.

The pus filled areas sound as though there may be a skin infection in the area. This may be treated with a topical cleanser and topical antibiotic initially but if there is no improvement then an oral antibiotic would need to be used.

Topical cleansers and antibiotics are available over the counter, they can used twice daily

I hope this helps