What causes blisters inside mouth and swollen lips after Zypack intake?

I am 31 5 4 146lbs. I recently took next choice emergency contraceptive. The next day I got a sore throat and noticed a huge white patch on my left tonsil. I went to the doctor and the strep test was negative. The doc gave me a zypack .Ended up going to the er the next day and the strep test and mono test was negative. The next day I got some blisters on the inside of my mouth and my lip is swollen
Thu, 1 Jul 2021

I think you need to stop Zypack and take another kind of antibiotic like Augmentin. These symptoms you have is a sign of infection.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist