What causes blister formation between the joints and fingernails?

the left hand pinky finger. the joint directly under the fingernail is very swollen. A blister keeps forming between the joint and fingernail. I have poked it and a gel like clear substance comes out. the pressure stops and as it starts to heal it forms again. i was just tested by x-ray and blood work to check for RA. 3 tests done and 2 are negative and one is positive. What is causing this blister as it started around the same time that joint started swelling.
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

This may be paranychia cor septic focus subungual region lead to repeated episodes of drainage of sinus and blister formation. Other possibilities like psoriasis or eczema may present like this.
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet Amoxiclav twice a day for five days. use Mupirocin locally.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.