Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What causes bleeding and pain during and after sex ?

hi i m am a 21 year old women and i have constant problems with my vagina and inside its painful during and aefter sex this got alot worse after my son he is allmost 2, i have had lots of swabs done and they are clear i,ve had both internal and external scans,i also bleed after sex. i have a continuous discharge witch is very embarrassing,i see a gynocoligist this month,but would like some infö please
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
From your history it seems that you have got some genital infection,even your all reports are normal.
You might have Climadia infection or bacterial vaginosis or trichomoas infection.
Consult gynaec and seek advice.
I think there is no harm going for antibiotic course.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor