What causes black large spot oozing pus post mosquito bite on leg?

My daughter (8 years old) had what seemed to be a mosquito bite on the side of her leg. Before we knew it, the bite had turned black and large. I just decided to lance it tonight. Massive amounts of white stuff and dark blood came out of it. It took me about 15 minutes to get it all out. I ve never seen anything like that. My son also has a large bite on upper left side. We took him to the doc and she gave him an antibiotic but it hasn t gotten smaller. Im worries it s the same thing. Any thoughts on what this could be?
Wed, 17 Dec 2014
It seems that there might behaving poisonous bite giving severe allergic reaction and now with super added infection.
As now antibiotic medicine is taken, gradually infection will subside.
Give her antihistamine like Cetrizine or Benadryl for 2 days.
Clean the part properly and dress it with antibiotic cream.
Ok and take care.