What causes backache and nausea?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... I ve been experiencing pain in my back and pancreas/bladder area. It has gradually gotten worse over the past few days and I m nauseous. It feels hard against my skin and hurts to pee, sit up or press on it. Pancreatic cancer runs in my family yet I am only 17
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I understand your problem but first at all I will suggest to have an abdominal ultrasound and a total blood analyses, urinare analyses to be sure everything is ok. It may be a urinary infection or any other inflammation that can give this sensation to you so the first thing to do is to see a doctor and have some egzamination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.