What causes backache and collarbone pain while suffering from fibroadenoma?

Two month back I am undergone ultrasound and I diagonised with fibroadenoma BIRAD 2 . And I went to slide testing because when I squeez my nipple I got White and brown coloured discharge. The result also came negative . But now pain at back and color bone pain is worse than before . So I need your advise for further process
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Color bone pain may be due to arthritis or fractures or infections or myalgia etc. Avoid heavy weight lifting, use tablet Aceclofenac twice a day for five days.Use cold and warm compressions. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. please get it done x-ray of color bone and consult your orthopedician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.