What causes back pain?

Hello, I'm just looking for others input on this.

About a year and a half ago my lower back started to hurt really bad, The type of pain thats really sharp. It felt as if my muscles in my back were being ripped out. I went to the emergency room, With out x-rays they diagnosed me with sacrolitis. However I went to my family doctor and got x-rays then I was refereed to a neurologist. He said the lower part of my spine (Coccyx) was pivoting and moving back and forth. The only way to fix it was with surgery by fusing the spine together. But He told me I'm to young for that. Im only (18).
Well recently about 3 weeks ago my lower back started hurting really bad, To the point where id move and want to cry from the pain being so bad. It hurt like that for about a week then just stoped.

Last night I was moving some stuff in the basement and when I stood up the pain came back, It hurts horribly when I go to stand up, If I cough or even sneeze, Any movement of my lower spine is killing me. I ended up falling out of bed this morning when I got up. I feel like my lower back is extremly tense and locked up. As if I have to be hunched over when I walk, Because If I straigten my back out I get a sharp sharp pain.

On a side note theres something wrong with my ligaments (Joints) they all pop and crack (Knees, Knucles, Back, Fingers, Neck, Ect) I was seen by a bone specialist when I was 13, He told me I have to much nitrogen in my bones.

I'm just looking to see what others opinions are on this, I know the best advice is to go to the hospital. But I lost my insurance and I can't afford it..
Wed, 22 Oct 2014
Hello,Thanks for your query.After going through your query I came to know that you are probably suffering from lumbar disc prolapse. It can be confirmed by MRI scan.There are two treatment options.
First option is rest in position of relief(generally lateral position with both knee bend),neurotopics such as mecobalamin and analgesics (Diclofenac three times a day after meals is effective). Sometimes strong analgesic(such as tramadol three times a day after meals) is required. Omeperazole before meals prevent acidity caused by analgesics .Second option is go for surgical operation(Discectomy). Second possibility is muscular pain. Treatment of it is rest and analgesics for nearly 5 days. You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care.