What causes back pain and tear in lower aorta while having high BP?

my friend 57 years old history of high blood pressure complained of little back pain taken by ambulance to hospital transferred immediately to another hospital to heart center for tear in bottom of aorta. she codes while in route and has eight minute down time gets to heart center goes into surgery aorta is fixed they pack her in ice. and put in drug induced coma. how likely is a full recovery
Mon, 17 Aug 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, early diagnosis and right treatment with no post operative complication result would be nice and prognosis will also be excellent, else it is depends upon the several factors since the surgery done and medical history, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.