What causes back and chest pain?

I am a person that is dealing with a very heavy stress load. For the past three months I have been experiencing chest pains like there is a heavy weight on my chest. It is on my left side and the pain is under my left breast. It radiates under my arm and down my back. There is a dull aching pain in my back just across from my armpit, under my shoulder blade area. My stomach seems to constantly be bloated no matter what I eat. I have been a vegan for about 22 years, and my diet now consists of plenty of raw veggies or baked veggies. I am not sure if my stomach issue has anything to do with the pain in my chest and back. I am 53 years of age. I also have been having trouble sleeping, and therefore each morning I wake not rested. I am very irritable lately and cannot focus well on anything. The pain in my chest and back are painful and therefore distracting when I try to continue my normal work load. My blood pressure which is always 120 / 70 or 110/ 70, has been running 135 /80 which may not be high for the normal standard, but when mine is elevated to this, I feel like I am having an anxiety attack. I hate the fact my stomach is always bloated. I take a vitamin B6 to help with fluid retention which works great. I try and avoid salt, since my legs balloon with even a small amont.

Can you point me in the right direction of what I may be looking at with my symptoms. Thank you.
Wed, 12 Nov 2014