What causes back ache, shivering, hand and abdominal pain during periods after miscarriage?

Hello, I had a miscarriage on the 7th feb, got my first period after yesterday, started with brown discharge exactly a month after the miscarriage, yesterday there was a clot. Feeling very ill since. My whole body is aching, terrible upper back pain, shivering, feeling cold but head feels really hot, watery eyes, lower abdominal pain and right hand side pain. Took nurofen express today and started to feel better but this evening feeling really I ll again. Body aches really bad, all over. What is wrong with me? I am worried it could be an infection, or I was pregnant again and had another miscarriage. What do I do?
Tue, 18 Mar 2014