What causes arching of the legs below knees?

Hi, Doctor What I would like to ask you is both my legs from my knees down have been arching ...like a mild tooth arch. I m having trouble sleeping with them & it s been like this for a few days now ... When I lower my knees to the floor they feel uncomfortable ... I m not sure why they feel like this, as I ve only done my normal house chore.
Mon, 20 Apr 2015
your symptoms seem to be due to lack of proper exercises, start and see the difference, also take Vit D satchets with milk once weekly, and calcium regularly, and add Vit B Complex and Vit E daily.