What causes anxiety along with hot flushes?

Can you please help me. I m a 55 year old outgoing succesful businessman. Nearly 5 months ago I woke up in the early hours feeling agitated and wanting to get out the house! No panic or heart racing etc just this feeling that I needed to get out. I drove for about 3 hours then wnet home and fell asleep. Since then I have had tingling sensations in my left side face and around my head on and off, mostly on. I rea and concluded that I may have developed an anxiety condition having never had it before. However, I have seen 2 Pyschologist who have both told me I am not showing anxious signs at all!. I have even taken some online Anxiety tests and which are showing normal and better than normal results. I have no associated symptoms with anxiety other than sensations I have desribed. I also get these strange Hot Flushes so my GP decided to have my Testosterone level checked. It came back at 6.5 the lowest she had ever seen! So I have now started Testosterone replacement therapy 15 days ago with the 12 week injection in my buttock. My question. What do you think is going on and why wont these sensations dissapear?
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The more you try to overcome the problem and the more you worry about the problem, those will come back vehemently and trouble you. The condition has been taken care of by your GP. Please ignore the symptoms and live your life.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. K. V. Anand