What causes ankle and leg pain while treating plantar fasciiitis?

I had plantar fasciitis and it finally got better then my hip started hurting now the hip is okay but my left ankle hurts at night as if it has been sprained. The pain also goes up my leg. It is so painful and uncomfortable it is causing problems sleeping.
Wed, 12 Jun 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

You should see a physiotherapist and start some exercises. Also, wear the special soles recommended for plantar fasciitis. You should start gabapentin and Neurbion tablets at night for better help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Harshita, Ophthalmologist