What causes an itchy anus?

I have been having an itchy anus recently. Especially after I have a bowel movement. It is not a severe itch it almost feels dirty. Sometimes i bleed a little after bowel movements.I looked for any bumps but there are none. However my whole skin around my anus is bright red. What could this be? I m scared in developing anal warts.
Mon, 13 Apr 2015
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
As you have mentioned it seems clear that you have got some sort of allergic reaction in anal region. For this you just have to take some antibiotic like cap doxycycline 100 mg twice daily after meals for at-least 5 days with tab levocet or tab loratidine twice daily after meals for itching with cap omez or cap rabson twice daily empty stomach. You also have to use clop-g or valnerate-c cream for local application. Along with you can also use tab bandy-plus 1 stat than after 7 days. Avoid scratching of local part and apply Vaseline or coconut oil over it as it will reduce the severity of itching.