What causes an increase in the heart after having breakfast?

hi, what is the normal resting pulse, I am a female, 20 years old, and had a heart test, i was told my left atrium is a little bit large, i m not taking any medication for it, my heart rate rises after eating my breakfast, it s a horrible feeling, i feel energyless and can t do anything, i m wondering can it be an early sign of diabetes? I m medium weight and have ovarian poly cystic syndrome, and fatty liver as a result of that.                                                                  
Wed, 20 Mar 2019