What causes amoeba and pus cells in urine?

I am a female, 51 yrs of age, 5 ft. 4 in. and 150 lbs and live in Tanzania, Africa. Two months ago I had a stool sample brought to a lab and learned I had g.lambia, amoeba (e. histolytica) numerous, and p/cells - 12/hpv.

I was prescribed ofloxacin tablets 400 mg 2x5 tablets and took this bacteria drug for 10 days.

Also was given Secnidazole tablets 1000 mg. Entosec - 2 tablets. I read on the internet it is good to have stools checked again for g.lambia b/c even though feeling good there may still be parasites present. So.... I brought in a stool sample yesterday and was texted just now saying that it was basically ok, just have pus cells 4/HPV. Do you think I need to get meds again? I had 12 HPV initially and really don't want more meds if I don't need them. I am feeling fine and understand this is a intestinal infection and that it is normal to have some pus cells in the stools? Please give me advice as to whether I need to take meds. There is no more diaherrea and I was just getting this test done to make sure things are ok. I don't trust the Dr. in that clinic and won't be going to see him.
Thu, 30 Nov 2017