Respected Sir, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
Causes of acid reflux
include - incompetency of gastroesophageal junction - inadequate sleep - excess stress
- much consumption of oily / spicy / nonveg stuffs - excess alcohol beverages intake - prolonged fasting states - excess smoking
- certain disorders of stomach , liver
& oesophagus - certain neurological conditions : any factor leading to imbalance of acid neutralising capacity of stomach as well as affecting GE sphincter.
You can follow certain steps as :
* Apply vaseline or lip balm over lip with avoiding exposure of lips to excess
heat and excess cold.
* Avoid excess oily / spicy / nonveg stuffs.
* Avoid smoking / tobacco / alcohol / any other abuse substances if taking.
* Avoid stress / anger.
* Avoid prolonged fasting states / overeating.
* Manage your meals and dinner times properly.
* Have adequate sleep of 8 hours.
* Regular Deep breathing exercises, some belly exercises at home with
YOGA helps a lot on long term basis.
* Maintain your BP , Blood sugar , cholesterol
, Weight of the body.
* In our clinic we prescribe Proton Pump
Inhibitors with Domperidone
combinations to be taken on empty stomach mor and eve for 7-10 days.
* If required you may undergo Gastrologist opinion and Endoscopic
evaluation if at all required.
Hope this helps you with your query.
Thanks for using Health Care Magic and reviewing my answer.
Wishing you fast and speedy recovery from the same.
Bye Dear Take care.