What causes acid reflux and diarrhea?

I am experiencing increased frequency of heart burn and acid reflux along with a bowel discharge after going to the bathroom that seeps and seems very acidic. The acidic seepage is causing hemerroid irritation and some light bleeding. No swelling of my hemerroids just the irritation and resulting blood which is from outside the shpincter.
Wed, 2 Aug 2017
Hello and welcome to HCM.
The problem you mentioned is because of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
If I were your treating doctor ,I would recommend ,
-Cap omeprazole in morning.
-Avoid hot,spicy ,fried food,alcohol,caffeine.Take more of fibrous food including fruits,green leafy vegetables,whole grain like oats.Have plenty intake of water.
-Have meals atleast 3 hours before going to bed.
-Visit to gastroenterologist/surgeon is necessary.Certain investigations like radiliogical tests and upper GIendoscopy may be required to know stage of GERD.Also surgical option for haemmorhoids needs to be considered.
Hope this helps .