What causes absence of periods?

i have taken dulotonl for 5 years and then i used coperte for 5 years and now i have removed coperte due to hormonal imbalance i didnt get my period after taking medicine also i didnt get period so a sonography was done and doctor said that my utrus and ovaries are shrinked it happens when its time for manopose its one uear till now i didnt get period. I am 39 yers old now. please answer me whether really i have gone to the stage of manopose?
Thu, 2 Feb 2017
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Thank you for your question
Yes missing periods is in indication of hormonal imbalance. The shrinking of uterus and ovaries shows that there are no hormonal stimulation.
The best is to check the hormonal profile. THIS will give an indication of hormonal levels.
If They are abnormal then you may have had menopause even at 13/9 yes which is very posible.