What causes abdominal pain on the right side?

I have had abdominal pain in right side, radiating from the middle to the right side, for 2 days. Hard to take a deep breath. Feel bloated. Considering going to the ER, however, I don't thing this is an emergence unless it is appendicitis. No fever, no nausea. What do you think?
Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* There are various reasons as appendicitis, pain from ovarian pedicle, problems of terminal ileum or other intestine portions, calculus in the urinary system or others. I strongly recommend to take an injection with your PCP and get appointment of CT scan abdomen & pelvis for further line of action.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi's  Response

Your symptoms seem to be related to appendicitis.
I suggest you to go to your doctor for a physical examination and an ultrasound.