What causes abdominal pain on the right side after gallbladder surgery?

I recently had colon rector and gallbladder surgery and when the doc was removing part of the colon he found that my left ovary and fallopian tube had adhere to the colon so they also removed both the tube and the left ovary. I am recovery well going into my third week but I have lots of pain in the right ovary which I still have is this normal
Tue, 18 Dec 2018

As of now, you can take analgesics like tramadol for pain relief.

If symptoms persist you can consult a general surgeon and plan for an ultrasound scan.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,