What causes abdominal pain, fatigue and smelly urine?

I have side pain, abdominal pain, smelly urine, and fatigue. I was hospitalized for sepsis about two months ago. I also had a high amount of whit blood cells. I felt fine up until a couple of weeks ago. Do you know what is causing this and what kind of doctor do I call?
Wed, 6 Mar 2019

It is a sign of urinary tract infection. You need urine culture followed by antibiotic sensitivity testing. You may consult a physician or urologist as per availability in your area.

Increase fluid intake and tab Drotaverine till the time you visit a doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician