What causes abdominal pain and bloating?

My abdomen hurts ( aches) like I'm having my period...I'm not - I'm 72! Bloating - urine frequency, checked for UTI but no, Did not screen for a yeast infection. Had a CT to rule out that my breast cancer metastized to my bladder. What's wrong??? I go to the doctor again tomorrow.
Thu, 31 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is the urinary tract infection and it may not be anything else, because urinary tract (UTI) is very common in female and much challenging, the ideal way to treat this condition is to choose the sensitive antibiotic and it can only possible with the help of culture sensitivity test or urine, some time it may not be the infection but may cause the inflammatory condition of bladder wall and that may also cause the symptoms of pain, cystoscopy can be thought to rule out the this, till then I would suggest to try Disodium hydrogen citrate liquid, it need to be taken with lot of water it is nothing but the urine alkalizer, stop worrying it may not be any thing serious.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.