What causes abdominal movements around the navel?

for the past few months I have on and off had a rolling kicking sensation to the left of my belly button and it moves up and down in that area 5 to 6 inches on either side, what could it be? I am NOT pregnant. I am 53 already had two kids and that is all I can compare it to.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

It may be Bowel movements may aggravated in irritable bowel syndrome or partial bowel obstruction may present like this. Don't worry avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Get one ultrasound abdomen. Then consult your physician/gastroentrologist they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.