What causes abdominal cramps and brown vaginal discharge?

Hi, I have have had really uncomfortable cramps in my abdomen and brownish vaginal discharge that is almost like the brown blood you get at the end of your period. Its been going on for about 5 days. Also experiencing direah and dizziness. I am out on a work business trip in Tennessee, and wont be home for another week. Not sure whats going on or if I should be concerned. My period is due in about 2 days.
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

1) This more likely be due to periods you are going to get. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.