What causes abdomen pain with lumps, gout and abnormal LFTs?

Hi im a 29 year old male I admit im overweight and very rarely have any alcohol and I have been diagnosed with gout and been given Allopurinol 300mg once a day and I still have abnormal LFT s both test are in the 80 s and iv had the usual blood work done and theres no nastiness apart from high iron in the blood but recently over the last few days ive had pain in the lower left of the abdomen not far from the bell button and all though iv had lumps there they seem more pronounced, the pain does go away after a while and when im stood up but its when I lay down I notice the lumps under the skin but the are not visible, My bowel habits are ok im can urinate and poo with no blood but im also suppose to have a ultrasound scan on my liver and abdomen in a couple of weeks as part of the medication im on, any help will be appreciated.
Fri, 7 Nov 2014