There are a few reasons to have vaginal bleeding :
1. Infection in the vagina can cause bleed itself or lead to dryness and cause bleeding
break can cause bleeding for few if its 1st-time sex
3. Allergic to semen (use a condom to identify)
4. Dryness – infection, improper foreplay, dehydration
, age factor, hormonal
5. Forceful sex
6. Normal menstrual bleeding (you may have early periods)
7. Benign or malignant polyp.
8. Foreign bodies due to unhygienic sex method, sex toys,
9. Anatomical abnormalities
10. Bleeding disorders
12. Deep penetration in few positions during sex
13. History of surgery
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist