What causes a white patch under ridge of penis glans?

I have removed my penis foreskin forcefully.then i saw a white patch on penis gland .I thought it is normal. but when I under go a medical test of army.they disqualified me saying that it is vitigo glans penis.suggest me how to cure it.such that the white patch on penis glance may be cured . thank you
Mon, 8 Jun 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, in my opinion better to have second opinion because this may not be vitiligo because most of the time such hypopigmented patch may be normal one and this is happening because of long covered glans, hope this information helps, take care have a nice day.