What causes a thickened endometrium?

Hi I went to the Dr last week Saturday due to constant headache, he checked my BP and did a pregnancy test, the pregnancy test came out with one line faint and the other one was visible, took me to do a scan the scan concluded no sign of pregnancy but a thick endomentrium, I m confused. Please advice
Thu, 27 Apr 2017
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I think you can be having a very early pregnancy or a biochemical pregnancy. Wait for one more week and repeat the test and scan. In between if you get any pain or bleeding, consult your doctor immediately.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Khushboo Priya 's  Response
Hi, I think it can be an early pregnancy. Wait for 1 to 2 weeks and repeat the ultrasound. If you get your periods in between, then it can be a biochemical pregnancy.