• question-icon

What causes a small round bruise near the belly button and having abdominal pain?

I am a 33 year old woman that noticed a small round bruise about the size of a cigarette or pen bottom three inches to the left and slightly above my belly button. I have been having some abdominal pain, and I do have a right bundle branch block and a inferior t wave inversion. What could cause this. I didn t injure myself, and I do not smoke.
Mon, 25 Nov 2019

The small round bruise near the belly button is likely to be due to a local injury in the area. This is not related to the ECG changes that you have. This is likely to resolve on its own.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN