What causes a rash around the neck and sore throat?

I have had a rash all round my throat n neck bringing up clear sticky mucus when caugh cant sleep second night now ive had this weeks cant eat alot feels like food gets stuck feel dizzy now and then but that cud be tiredness the rash around neck and throat is red and sore . had it since xmas now .
Thu, 19 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Rash around the throat may be due to viral Fever with rash or herpes zoster or mums or chickenpox or heat rash or hives or infectious mononucleosis etc. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water, avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. Use tablet Amoxiclav twice a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your ENT specialist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.