What causes a painful bump in the vagina?

.. hey so my vagina has been hurting and I’m so scared I might have something it’s litterally like every time I walk or jus sit down like doin nothin it starts burning and idek why like I took a pic of it too and it looks like there’s a bump on one side but it’s like so werid cuz idek what it is so I need help
Fri, 9 Nov 2018

As you describe it may be a Bartholin cyst. You can help me through diagnosis with attachment of a photo of the cyst.

Bartholin cyst is caused by the blockage of the duct of Bartholin glands that are normally found in the vagina.

You can use warm compresses over it, use hot and cold baths and with Epson salts, to make it open itself and drain.

If it doesn't open you should go to the doctor to drain it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka,