What causes a lump on the neck?

my sister is 25 y old and she has neck lump under ear and she has raised ESR 50 , decreased hb , MCv MCh decreased and she has also history of sinusitis, she is also taking nowadays sone antidepressants according to doctors prescription and nowadys she has severe shortness of breath attacks can u plzz tell me whats the exact cause of neck lump actually i am affraid because of neck lump and increased ESR
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The lump on the neck indicates underlying inflammation of various reasons as bacterial infection or others affecting lymph node.
* I would like to recommend to go for ultrasound examination of the neck for best possible evaluation and guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.