What causes a lump in the breast?

I was diagnosed with gall stones back in 2011. But shortly after I was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. I thought we would treat the gallbladder first but they said the Cancer was a priority. So I was undergoing treatment for that when it was discovered that I had breast cancer. So the bladder has been put to the side. I now am having pain again and I feel like there is a lump about 4 inches down from my breasts and I can t eat anything without feeling pain and nausea. Could this be a hernia?
Mon, 12 Sep 2016
hi..it is not hernia..lump must evaluated..
go for physical examination..then USG or CT SCAN abdomen..
have FNAC examination of lump and possible BIOPSY examination gives you perfect diagnosis about lump..and help in better treatment..