• question-icon

What causes a hickey like bruises on breast?

Hi, I have a very small hickey on my right breast that my boyfriend gave me a few days ago...yesterday and today I ve noticed my nipple has become hard and that my breast with the hickey on it appears larger than usual....could this be due to the broken blood vessel caused by the hickey???
Mon, 3 Aug 2015
Dear-thanks for using our service, I understand your concern and will help you with my advise. You are experiencing a bruise in a very sensitive area, this will go away in few days. It is a broken blood vessel that created a hematoma but the body will absorb it and will be fine.
I hope that my advise has been helpful
Dr.JC