Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
140 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What causes a hard ridge at the penis base?

I have developed a hard ridge under the skin of mynpenis. It is half an inch long and quarter inch wide. It is on the top side of my penis tissue and starts at the base or the penis next to the pubic bone running towards top of penis. Erections can be quite sore. Penis remains straight.
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
it may be inflamatory requerir local examination by doctor for diagnosis and advise on treatment.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am having some problems with me penis. Three if I am honest. 1, I have a lump on the side of my penis head which started out looking like a...