What causes a child to be hyperactive?

My grandson has been screaming people ( classmates, teacher, parents) when he doesn t get his way. He has bothered id neighbors at school by touching them, whispering things he shouldn t and yelling at them. His teacher has had to remove him from the group and even the classroom. We have an appointment with his pediatrician soon and I want to make sure we give as much information as we can to the doctor. Could you give an idea of what types of conditions we are possibly looking at?
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

What's the age of your grandson? When you get him checked the doctor will ask you questions to reach a diagnosis. there is a possibility of ADHD in this scenario but for that certain criteria have to be met.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.