What causes a back pain, abdominal pain and painful urination?

Had ablation and tubal 9/6. Severe cramping afterward, stayed overnight hospital. During stay, a catheter was inserted; however, in wrong place. After they irrigated it and phoned doctor to ask about blood, the dr told them they did not have the cath in bladder and to remove it. They inserted new cath correctly. Released next day. After a week, I became worse. Woke up with severe lower abdominal and back pain and painful urination. Went to urgent care and they tested urine and said it was clean and for me to followup with dr who did surgery. I did this and he prescribed leviquin. A few days later the urgent care dr called and said my urine culture grew group b strep and asked how I was feeling said he would send results to my dr in case he wanted to change treatment. I am now on ampicillin, 500 mg every 6 hrs. Only had 4 doses. My abdominal pain still has not improved and seems hard and sore to touch. Also having pain on right side abdomen. Slight pain in back continues but has improved.
Sat, 21 Jun 2014