What causes Staphylococcus haemolyticus infection during pregnancy?

I am 28 y.o woman who just lost my son at 17 weeks pregnancy. I was 54 kg (50kg before pregnancy), 160m height when my water broke 2 weeks ago, and was hospitalised straightaway. Blood test revealed leucocytes of 17000, CRP of 34. Bacteria culture from my vaginal discharge sample revealed that i was infected with Staphylococcus haemolyticus (gram positive) bacteria that is resistent to erythrimycin, kanamycin, norfloxacin, moxyfloxacine, azithromycin, ampicilin, amoxicilin, cefotaxime, cefepime,and chloramophenicol. It also suggest that the bacteria is sensitive to amikacin, gentamycin, ciprofloxacin, and imipenem antibiotics. At 12 weeks pregnancy I had blood test including HIV, TORCH, and Hepatitis. The test result was good therefore when later on my water broke I was really surprised. I stopped working since pregnant. What is the cause of this infection? Is it contagious and by what means? Thanks.
Mon, 27 Jul 2015