What caused frequent urination and rapid heart beat after taking extenze pill?

4 months ago i took an extenze pill right before i got in the shower.I thought it was like a viagra pill that would give me an erection for a few hours but i was wrong. when i got out the shower still nothing had happend so i got ready for bed. over the night i constantly kept getting up to pee, my heart was beating rapidly and i was sweating ALOT. the next morning i took a look at my penis and half of my corpus spongiosum was flat from the center up and from the center down it was normal and i also noticed when i got an erection there wasnt any blood floowing to the head of my penis at all.PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!!!!
Tue, 14 Nov 2017
Hello
Thank you for trusting HCM

Dear extenz pill can cause palpitations, Headache
Periodic urination,constipation,bloating,stomach gas.

If your a cardiac patient you can take it under cardiologist guidance. If your symptoms not improved quit the pill and consult your doctor immediately.