What cause sudden color change in the lips along with discomfort in the head?

The other day I was assisting my child w an injury....when i was done i had this strange feeling as if all blood rushed out of my head.....my husband and daughter said that i was very pale and lips were purple....I had 2 beers and had some snacks we were camping....and was fine shortly after and since....what may have happend....I am a healthy person...do have a interactive tyroid that i take synthroid for and have for years........also had a zyrtec in the am of that day...thanks
Tue, 29 Jan 2019