Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What cause of skin rash under belly ?

under my belly i get very sore and it gets very smelly to what can it be please help im 47 yrs old please help me im 19st and 5ft 2
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  469
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There could be fungal infection because of excess contact of fat belly over the body. You need to visit the Dermatologist to get treatment. Better to avoid sun exposure, you keep that area dry and free from sweat. Usually Dermatologist will prescribe anti-fungal like Clotrimazole or Terbnafine which should be applied for around 6 weeks for cure. Get tested for high blood sugar to rule out Diabetes as well.
Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor