Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What cause of groin pain after two operations ?

Very bad male pain press after two operation whats wrong I feel like junkie my dr cut pain meds no one understands level of pain I dont know what more to do I live in Fort mc murray Alberta Canada any real dr please email me back
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
you should consult sexologist once and in releaving yr pain megnet therapy can help u and also homeopathic medicine can help u
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
  User's Response
Until your doctor finds a long term solution you should try and support your scrotum with something like the QNS Scrotal support. Good luck on finding a short and long term solution
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor