What cause moodiness, frustration during the night time?

My mood naturally turns frustrated during the night time only, sometimes i get suicide thoughts, they don t happen in daytime though, sometimes when i lay on bed i get little jerks and get anxious. My doctor suggested me Levroxa tablets twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, can i reduce it one time a day? cause i think don t i need them in the daytime. But night dose is relevant for me. Help!
Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. I hope you consulted a psychiatrist. The symptoms may not be enough for a correct diagnosis, but it seems that you may be troubled by anxiety disorder. But it is also obsessive type because it comes only during night time. You may be thinking too much during night when you are free from other works. Please understand that your negative thinking can harm your whole 24 hours.

Psychotherapy techniques should suit your requirement. If you require more of my help in this aspect, Please post a direct question to me in this URL. http://goo.gl/aYW2pR. Make sure that you include every minute details possible. I shall prescribe the needed psychotherapy techniques.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.