What cause migraine, stiffness in neck and tingling in hands and legs?

Hello, I am a 25 year old Female and have been experiencing a couple of symptoms that include: Now: 1-     Migraine/Headache 2-     Eyes twitching as well as feeling of pressure 3-     Blurry vision 4-     Migraine/Headache throbbing sensation when moving head down or up 5-     Hot burning sensation for both Ears 6-     Neck stiffness upper part ( at the very top level of the Cervical near ear level) -     Hands get tickling sensation as I place pressure on neck. - At times tickling sensation in thumb and index finger last for long period of time making it hard to hold pen to write and as i hold objects and try to put pressure it feels shaky and tickily 7-     Cold hands and feet 8-     Nausea
Tue, 21 May 2019