Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What cause chest pains and shoulder pains ? How can they be treated and cured ?

i am having chest pain and pain in shoulder , what shall i do i am having pain in chest feels like heart pain , what shall i do
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Chest pain one gets some times due to gas and acidity. Check for more help. Get a 2D Echo with Color Doppler test done to find out your heart’s pumping capacity. You do not need a doctor’s prescription to do the 2D Echo.
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Hi dear

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You probably have a cardiac related chest pain.You should visit emergency department immediately or call for an ambulance.
Even if may turn out to be non cardiac but its not worth taking the risk.Please call up emergency services.

Take care.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor