What cause blood in semen and urine?

yes thank you with no blunt force trama,that i m aware of.i feel like iv e been ruptured.this was a week ago and was haveing blood in my urineand pelvic pain as well. the next day i had blood in my sperm.i am 63 years old and i thought i was in prety good health.now im scared any ideas
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

According to history you are having blood in the semen but to guide you further I want to know that whether blood is present in urine also or not. If blood is only present in semen 10-2 problem should be evaluated that is seminal vesicle infection and prostatic infection. For that transrectal ultrasonography will be beneficial. If you are having blood in urine also then urinary tract pathological causes has to be evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.