Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What care should be taken in comlex mental disorder ?

what we say to a complex mental disorder wgich compose of ocd , anxiety and many more mental disorder
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
OCD itself can lead to anxiety and depression. Severe depression can leas to many more disorders. It is better that OCD be treated by the Psychiatrist before it gets more complicated.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
There is nothing as complex mental disorders. Mostly all anxiety based disorders come under one cluster of anxiety disorers and there can be Mixed anxiety and depression in some cases. OTher wise mostly a person is only diagnoised for on disorder the symtoms of which is predominant and explicit. Others are added as symtoms accompanying the disorder. But the most difficuly part of psychology is deriving at an exact dignosis because many symtoms manifested may differ from how its original symtoms experienced

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor