Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

What care should be taken for a damaged placenta with bleeding in 15th week of pregnancy ?

I m 14week pregnant having problem with placentas position it has come down little n its bleeding . Please advice what care should be taken. Also advice if it can cause complication in future. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Nice to see you again     
Low lying placenta depending upon its position and type( 1,2,3,4,) may or may not cause any problem in pregnancy. Low lying ,marginal ,partial or complete.Partial & Complete placenta praevia ( covering the internal os partially or completely cause more problem or LSCS is required ) Type 1 low lying may ascend after some time.
So don`t do exertional activity,avoid intercourse .Regular assessment with usg is required.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor